Birthday 3 years old

Today is the Day Ruebie had a beautiful litter of 7 pups 3 girls and 4 boys, They are 3 years old today and we are so happy that they all have wonderful homes and people that Love and take good care of them.
This was my first experience ever seeing animals born.. I cryed with excitement when the first one was born, the miracle of Life... We have chosen not to have anymore litters because I am so afraid that the pups will get into the wrong hands, they are a very high maintenance dogs, highly intelligent, protective need alot of patience, Love, keep busy and always want to please there owners.  We truly Love and Respect this breed they are the best!!!! I would not trade  them for the world! The pups I think of alot and remember all the fun times with all 7 of them.....Happy Birthday

No comments: